Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Day!





Ladies & Gentlemen, we have a winner! Jer won the Winter Dreams necklace. Congrats! Be sure to send me your contact information at my email address listed on my blog.

A huge thank you to Lara at the Shiplett Shop (link here) on Etsy. Lara is hosting a real life open house (with wine!) on Friday night. If you are not a psycho reading this in cyberspace, let me know if you'd like to join me and see her items in real life. Lara lives in the Cleveland area and I will be the designated driver. I am sure Lara would extend free shipping this week for "Not Talking" readers. Be sure to let her know when you are ordering that you found her on "Not Talking."

Big News:

We have some good news to share in IndyWorld. I am pregnant! I am due in July. I am more than a little apprehensive since I miscarried in May. Seriously, I am freaking out big time. So, please keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for me.

Congrats again to Jer. This was my first giveaway and it is really fun to give something away. Thank you for entering.

12 comments:

OHmommy said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Being born in July myself and my son as well, I have to let you know that everyone born in July rocks.

Jessica said...

YIPPEE!!! YIPEE! I barely had a sip of my morning coffee yet so had to re-read to make sure I wasn't seeing things. YIPPEE for INDY! Hope you are feeling well.

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!! That's SO exciting! I wish you the best! I will keep you in my prayers. That's so neat...for anyone...I'm cheesin' really big for you right now! :)

Jennifer said...

congrats to Jer.

that is a beautiful necklace!! :)

xoxoxo

Rhea said...

Congrats on being pregnant! That's so exciting! I don't blame you for being nervous and apprehensive, but I'm so glad you shared with us!!

WOOHOOO!!

And congrats to Jer. I thought that said Rhea. I could have sworn that was my name on there. Are you sure?! I demand a recount! Or a redraw...

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! That is great news. LM

MsMommy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Praying all goes well for your new little one...

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! Yes I read your blog too! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Gina!!
Yes I peak at your blog too :)
How do you have the time? Its very nice to read.

Anonymous said...

Oops left mutliple comments.. my first time commenting on a blog.. xuse me..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you!! How exciting for you!!! This is my first time reading your blog! How fun!!! :)

I'm Not Talking About It, I'm Just Saying...

Title