10. It is free. Free.
9. I hate old stamps. You can use old 41 cent postage that is in your junk drawer.
8. You can clean out all of your old books and get something new in return.
7. You can check out the bestsellers lists and make your own wish list.
6. You can mail the books FROM HOME and never go to the post office.
5. No post office. Really! You print out a sheet for the cover of the book. You don't even need packing materials other than tape.
4. Not a big fan of post offices. You mail from home. This fact sold me.
3. With kids, I never have time to look at my section of the library. And I always have to reserve books at the library. They never have them on the shelf. And who can finish them before the due date? With Paperbackswap.com, I can keep them until I am done and want to exchange them.
2. It just might keep me away from Borders but I can't be sure.
1. Did I say FREE? And in this economy, you can't beat that!
*Nothing was received for this post. Just love the site!