Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Universe is Still Speaking to Me

OK. This past weekend, I wrote about feeling good about who I am. I have received a lot of feedback from my readers. I like to write and it shocks me that anyone likes to read my posts. So thank you to everyone that reached out through Facebook and email to let me know how much they enjoyed reading my post.




I was watching the news last night. I love Diane Sawyer almost as much as Oprah. She had on a great news clip from Sesame Street. You must see it. Click here to see a new character they just added. I apologize for the horrible toilet paper commercial you have to sit through to see the clip. The commercial is really awful and I might write about that another day. That is the best they can do for moms? And the moms are so frumpy. You'll see.

And here is the Sesame Street song without the news report. I loved the story that went with it. So, I think both clips are worth seeing.

The universe is still speaking to us. I am enough. You are enough. We are enough. Exactly how we are. Right now. We are enough.

4 comments:

amyjr said...

I.LOVE.THIS!!! as a curly girl, a jewish curly girl I had to deal with frizzies, numerous bad hair day and thank g-d that there are wonderful hair products that help me embrace my curly hair. I can't wait to see their curly hair on my african american friends after they embrace it cuz I love their curls!!
Hallelujah Sesame Street for introducing us to this wonderful muppet!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love this! ~Aldee

Anonymous said...

When I first saw the pic, I didn't realize the muppet was supposed to be an African-American girl. Watching Sesame Street, I never really realized anyone was supposed to be ethnic or of a particular race. I just loved Grover!

-C

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!
I don't love my hair so can relate perfectly to this :)
ladygeekgeek x

I'm Not Talking About It, I'm Just Saying...

Title