Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oops

We went away last weekend to visit friends in Cincinnati. I find it difficult on the best of days to pack up the kids and myself for any sort of trip or night away. Lots of pieces to put together and I always over pack but yet forget something. Don't we all?
So, as we drove away from our fair city, I realized that I left my glasses. I was wearing contacts so I didn't turn around even though my husband nearly begged me. I should have listened. It was my first sign that I was going to be in trouble.

Once we got ready for bed, I realized that not only did I leave my glasses, I left my entire bag of toiletries. Ugh. No, not the worst thing in the world. At least I remembered diapers and extra binkies for the toddler but still a pain in the neck.

I borrowed what I could from my husband and host. Felt pretty icky and ugly. So, after suffering through lunch with a greasy face from my host's make-up for dry skin (I am as oily as a teenager) I snuck off to CVS and spent a fortune on my bare essentials.
So why I am I telling this pretty lame story? I found a great, cheap buy at CVS. Wet & Wild lipstick! It was only $1 and it is fantastic. Yes, fantastic! It has a nice feel to it and I really like the color. And once the main color wears off, it leaves a nice tint. I am was in shock. I am almost embarrassed to say I own something from Wet & Wild. But I will try out their other colors and see what I can find. Shocker. So go ahead and pamper yourself. At only $1, you can try them all.




No comments:

I'm Not Talking About It, I'm Just Saying...

Title