Thursday, June 12, 2008

Someday I Will Win Big

I love to enter contests. When I clip out the coupons on Sunday, I also cut out the contests. I then enter them and pray that I will win. I will someday. I just know it. The latest contest I have been entering daily is at Olive Garden. It is for a trip to Italy. I get to dream just by entering it daily.

When I first entered this world of blogging, I was shocked by all of the contests. This is my kind of world. I love to read. I love to enter contests. I love to write. This is great. I won the first contest I ever entered on a blog. I won a beautiful blanket on petit elefant. She gives away items almost daily. Check it out.

Today, I entered a contest on Texas World Tangle. She is giving away some cool jewelry, a cowboy hat and my favorite, a Target gift card. Check out her site for more info. Doesn't take more than a few minutes to enter. It is also one of my favorite blogs. I visit daily.

I have one more for you. If you have never been to Classy Chaos, you must go. It is the one place I visit daily as I drink my morning tea. OHmommy is giving away a chance to have your blog redesigned by Krystyn. Krystyn redesigned my site and I love it. Just leave OHmommy a comment on her site and you are entered to win.

Contests are fun because for the moment that you are entering, you are dreaming about what it would be like to win. For me, it is all about the dream. Positive thinking doesn't hurt either. I honestly think I will win a trip somewhere. Someday. Have you ever won anything before? Are you a contest person? Where would you go on your dream vacation? I better go pack my bags. I know that Olive Garden will be contacting me soon to let me know that I am on my way to Italy. I just know.

6 comments:

OHmommy said...

I am drinking Tea and reading you this morning. I am being so serious. My tea is nice and hot, just how I like it. The kids are eating breakfast. It is one of my most fav part of the days (well, next to bed time).

;)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I won a sheet set...that was pretty cool! I might have to go enter for the Target gift card...you can't leave there without spending $100!

Rhea said...

You've earned your extra contest entries, Gina! Nice post. And, I'm so jealous you won the first blog contest you entered! You rock.

I dream of winning one of Pioneer Woman's giveaways one day. :o)

Someone Being Me said...

I love OHMommy's blog. I am reading yours drinking (iced) tea this morning. I have one some great stuff through blogs. I won a music box and door sign from petit elfant recently. I love them.

Stephanie said...

I'm such a blog dumb dumb. plus I never win anything. Oh well. Hope you win your trip to Italy!!!

Flea said...

I love to enter and win, though I don't get to do it nearly often enough. :) Glad to hear someone's winning something!

I'm Not Talking About It, I'm Just Saying...

Title