Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Promised

A couple of days ago, I sat down and wrote the most boring post ever about everything I learned at my reunion. Lucky for you, I did not hit "publish." Most of you don't care to hear how content I feel in my life and how I am relieved I am no longer 18. You don't care where everyone stood or who I talked to for most of the night. And you don't care how many margaritas I had that night. Although some late night photos would have been fun.


What you probably care about is what I wore since I was a mess trying to figure it out. Jeans were on the bottom with some cool heals. Here it is. I had a friend take the photo (thank you Dave Z.)



So, I survived. I even enjoyed myself. And I walked away with a huge feeling of being content. Life is good.

Don't my teeth look great? Ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be interested to see how it went! (wouldn't be boring!!)

Was it good to reconnect? Were you surprised by anyone? Was it refreshing?

(Great top and awesome teefers!)

Patina said...

I was counting on you for the low down dirt. How many margaritas DID you have?! :-)

amyjr said...

I also would have been interested in what you experienced at your reunion. They are always really boring and interesting at the same time.

Flea said...

I've never been to a high school reunion. Maybe I should if it would make me happier about my own life. :)

I'm Not Talking About It, I'm Just Saying...

Title